Looking for a COST Effective Mountain Bike Stand
Check out the Bikehand Mountain Bike Stand Model YC-100BH. (link to Amazon) The first thing that comes to mind is VALUE. No this isn’t a heavy duty shop stand, it is the perfect bike stand for the passionate rider though. Costing less than 1/3 what most bike stands retail – Mine was just under $90. Check the link above for what over 1000 folks have said about this stand.
Get a Free download with the actual Instructions, more Pictures and Specifications BELOW. No Email sign-up just great information.
So what makes the Bikehand Stand so Special
- Full rotating clamp to hold the frame or seatpost
- Light weight Aluminum Body – weighs about 15 lbs
- Adjustable height from about 39″ to 59″. I wish it did go a little higher.
- Super portable – the legs and head fold down flat in seconds.
- Includes a Tool plate with a magnet
- Clamping head is fully adjustable. First you spin the lever to snug, then throw the cam lock to tighten down
- Incorporates many of the high end features and a fraction of the cost.
Check out the Bikehand website for more information on the Bikehand YC-100BH (link to Bikehand website)
As I post more articles you’ll get to see this stand in action.
For the price you really can’t go wrong – I hope you consider getting the Bikehand Mountain Bike Stand Model YC-100BH (Link for pricing and reviews on Amazon)
Check out the Unboxing Video and Review of My BikeHand Bike Stand.